In 1947, Wisconsin’s first automated car wash was built by Garrett O. McIntosh (Mac). Mac visited a car wash in downtown Chicago and loved the concept. Believing Chicago was too small for another, Mac moved to Milwaukee where he opened his first location at 29th and Capitol. The price of a car wash was $1 and included interior window cleaning and vacuuming. Originally operating as “Big Daddy Car Wash”, Mac expanded his business with the addition of Wisconsin Avenue and South 1st Street locations. Today they have 11 car washes and 5 oil change centers. They have remained a family-owned company for over 70 years. They pride themselves on their reputation of fast & friendly service.