September 19, 2022
- Washville Car Wash successfully acquired four fully entitled express car wash development sites from Shammy’s Car Wash in Maine and New Hampshire.
- This acquisition further increases Washville’s presence in the Northeast market, now up to twenty-four locations.
- Nine Washville locations are in operation, and fifteen Washville car washes are still in development in the Northeast market.
- Washville plans on expanding to the communities of Bangor, Brewer, and Topsham, all of which are in Maine, as well as Somersworth in New Hampshire.
- Washville currently operates in Long Island and Maine and looks forward to further expansion in New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
- The primary strategy of Washville is to focus on the value of its monthly membership program.