Full-Service Car Wash w/ Oil Change Center

Full-Service Car Wash w/ Oil Change Center

Asking Price:

$1,245,000

Snapshot

MODEL
Express + Oil-Change

SITES
One

TUNNEL
100ft

STATE
FL

SALES
$828K

PROFIT
$250K

FINANCING
Available

LAND
Leased

MODEL
Express + Oil-Change

SITES
One

TUNNEL
100ft

STATE
FL

SALES
$828K

PROFIT
$250K

FINANCING
Available

LAND
Leased

Overview

Full-service conveyor tunnel carwash and oil change center for sale. Both businesses owned by, operated by, and being sold by the same singular owner.

SITE

Real estate is owned by seller and included in the sale. The site has a long-term and attractive lease in place with the landlord.

SETUP AND PERSONNEL

Current owner is arms-length with minimal level of day-to-day involvement. Staff and management oversite in place and would stay aboard under new ownership (if desired).

FACILITY AND EQUIPMENT

Carwash is a full-service 95ft conveyorized tunnel with natural and appealing flex or express conversion opportunistic potential if desired to be executed on by next owner. Oil change center is two bay centers with regularly maintained, repaired, and upgraded equipment throughout.

FINANCIALS

Total gross sales of the combined businesses was ~$830K over the past twelve months. The Lube Center and Oil Change Shop contributed ~30% of the total gross – being ~$245K and has significant room for continued growth. The carwash contributed the remaining ~70% (~$580K) of gross sales over the trailing twelve months. The combined businesses produced ~$250K in EBITDA over this past twelve months.

COMPETITION

Surrounding competition at all sites is minimal and effectively negligible.

CONCLUSION

If you’re in search of a set of resilient, defensive, growing, and high cashflow business in the sunny state of Florida – this may be the exact opportunity for you.

Inquire Today

Or call (332)-209-4246