Package Gas Stations Plus Carwashes

two-gas-stations-plus-express-carwash-combo-sites-forsale

Asking Price:

$7,531,000

Snapshot

MODEL
Express + Gas Station

SALES
$9.55M

SITES
Two

PROFIT
$1.00M

RADIUS
Five Mile

FINANCING
Available

STATE
NJ

LAND
Included

MODEL
Express + Gas Station

SALES
$9.55M

SITES
Two

FINANCING
Available

STATE
NJ

PROFIT
$1.00M

TUNNEL
140ft

LAND
Included

Overview

For sale is a package of two high volume, heavily trafficked, and prime location gas station plus carwash combos. Each of the two sites feature both a gas station and an express exterior tunnel carwash.

Sites

Real estate is owned and included at both sites. Collective sites total 2.5 acres of prime real estate. Both sites are extremely heavily trafficked with each seeing well over 40K cars a day drive past. Both sites feature ample, ideal, and maximum direct main road frontage and high volume facilitating ingress and egress.

Facility and Equipment

Gas stations at both sites are premium branded and collectively across the two sites boast 20 fueling positions. Recent and significant capital improvements on the gas station side of the businesses including lighting, EMV payment capacity, and canopies.

Carwashes have well kept and top notch equipment. The carwashes at both sites are conveyorized express, with one being a ‘lite’ Flex Service (the vast majority of cars utilize traditional express exterior option), with the wash at the site being a pure express exterior model. Combined across the two sites are thirty vacuums.

Personnel and Setup

Both sites feature well-trained and long tenure personnel, all of whom would stay on for a new owner desiring such.

Financials

On a combined and consolidated basis, the four businesses and two sites grossed +$9.5MM over the past twelve months in sales and are on track to gross $10.5MM during CY2021.

The carwashes are responsible for roughly 10% of the gross revenue, with the gas stations attributable for the remaining 90% in topline.

Of the collective $9.5MM of Gross Sales produced over the past twelve months, $1MM of such is true free cash flow. CY2021 has this growing above and beyond the trailing twelve month $1MM figure.

Financing

Both conventional and SBA financing is available for qualified buyers (those with $2.25MM of cash equity liquid and available for purchasing).

Inquire Today

Or call (332)-209-4246